Site Meter

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Sunday Men - Part 2

Take J.Lee to W0rk

I always said that if I was ever to become a pastor, one of the things I would like to do is visit the members of the flock in their work environments.

Early on in the life of The Sunday Men, I announced that I would like to schedule a time with each of them. I wanted to come to their work place and take a tour of the place where they spend such a significant portion of their time and energy. I wanted to understand their world, their passions, and their challenges. My purpose was to enter in to their world so that I would be able to more effectively invest in each of them.

Well, in what I now realize is Sunday Men protocol, this initiative received a name: “Take J.Lee to Work.”

You can take your daughter to work, you can take your son to work, and now you can take J.Lee to work.

This project exceeded my expectations as I learned more about each man and learned about new businesses and industries. This was great way to help me make my intentional investment in these men even more effective.

No comments: