Site Meter

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finishing Weird - Part 4


Weird people don’t finish like normal people finish.


Weird people walk in the good works He prepared for them to walk in and they don’t grow weary of doing good.

Ephesians 2:10   "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."

Galatians 6:9   "Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary."

2 Thessalonians 3:13   "But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary of doing good."

I want to finish strong, to finish weird. But, I cannot do that in my own strength. So, this is my prayer:

Lord show me the good works you prepared beforehand for me to walk in and don’t let me lose heart or grow weary of doing good.

No comments: