Site Meter

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finishing Weird - Part 5


Weird people don’t finish like normal people finish.


Weird people finish the course and fulfill their ministry.

Acts 20:24   "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God."

1 Timothy 6:12   "Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses."

2 Timothy 4:5-8   "But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing. "

I want to finish strong. I want to finish weird. But, I cannot do that in my own strength. So, I am asking for divine intervention:

Lord, help me to fight the good fight, to keep the faith and to finish the course.

No comments: