Site Meter

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Binge Reading

I don't know about y'all, but I get hooked on a topic or an author and I want to grab everything I can and read it all at once.

I did that in April. I got on a Gordon MacDonald kick and started re-reading his books.

I did it again in May. I decided I had ready too much serious stuff and needed to read some novels. So I grabbed a Jody Picoult novel. It was so good I read two more. Some good stuff.

So here's the list from May:

My Sisters Keeper, Jody Picoult

The Pact, Jody Picoult

The Glass Castle: A Memoir, Jeannette Walls

Songs of the Humpback Whale, Jody Picoult

The Legacy of Jesus, John MacArthur

The Killer Angels: A Novel of the Civil War, Michael Shaara

Home Repair, Liz Rosenberg

If I keep this up, Oprah will have to yield the floor!

1 comment:

kcook30 said...

If you have some "time" you should try Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It is long, but very interesting.