Site Meter

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are You a Plugger?

Like most of you, I have my long-time favorites on the cartoon pages of the newspaper: Blondie, Shoe, Family Circus, and the "Love is..." single frame.



Another of my favorites is Pluggers. On several occasions, the Plugger really hits close to home. A few weeks ago, the plugger was eating his ice cream straight out of the container. The caption read, "A plugger thinks a single serving container is a half gallon."



Lolly reminded me of that Friday night when I chose to finish of the Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla by just adding my chocolate syrup to the ice cream that was left in the container.



Well, the plugger hit way (or should I say "weigh") too close to home with this one:




I still have my old jersey... and the number is 53... and I don't know how in the world it fit over those shoulder pads.



1 comment:

KirkKrew said...

Peanut butter is much better straight from the jar too, right?!

I'm impressed with your blogging skills!