Site Meter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back at It

I haven't posted a blog entry since November. Some of you actually noticed. In fact, two of my friends even sent notes to make sure I was OK. Thanks Walt and Amanda!

Well, I am OK and back to blogging again.

I have spent some time on the balcony, making some observations and doing a lot of reflecting. As a result, I have several new thoughts flowing and I can't wait to share them with you.

Over the next several posts I plan to discuss the need to be intentional about our leadership development. I also want to share some recommended resources with you.

I have some new insights on several topics as well. Over the next several weeks I plan to discuss "fit,"mentoring, and followership. And I'd love to hear your take on these topics!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.
I'm so glad you could attend. Come inside, come inside."

No comments: